Your Status:Please log in to see your status.
The team members agree as follows:
- RISK FACTORS: The undersigned understands and acknowledges that in no way will the university (LUMS) or the society (RWES) will be responsible for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages resulting from participation in the event or attending university premises for the event.RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY, AND POSSIBLE DEATH.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK. The undersigned ASSUMES ALL RISKS THAT ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT OR ATTENDING LUMS, ACTS OF OTHERS, OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF EMERGENCY CARE, including but not limited to, those RISK FACTORS described in section 1 above.
- PREREQUISITE SKILLS. The undersigned acknowledges that he or she has the requisite skills and qualifications to be able to take part in EconFest. The undersigned agrees that if he or she has any questions as to what skills, qualifications or knowledge is necessary to participate, then they shall direct such questions to the appropriate SLUMS personnel.
- INSURANCE. The undersigned understands that the University and its auxiliaries do not carry participant insurance. The undersigned is encouraged to have a physical examination and to purchase health insurance prior to any and all participation.
- NON-REFUNDABLE: The fee once submitted will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
- LUMS disclaims liability for loss or damage of whatever nature and extent resulting directly or indirectly from any use of the information made available by the management of the university and the society.
- Information published on the society’s servers is not guaranteed to be correct, current or comprehensive. The University accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any material published on its servers. Users seeking to verify information must obtain confirmation from the department or division responsible for the production of the information.
The undersigned RELEASES and holds harmless Lahore University of Management Sciences, the University’s Auxiliary organizations, the officers, employees and agents of each and agrees NOT TO SUE them on account of or in conjunction with any claims, causes of action, injuries, loss, damage, cost of expenses arising out of the activity, including those based on death, bodily injury or property damage whether or not caused by the acts, omissions or other fault of the parties being released.
This waiver is effective for the period of time that the undersigned will be participating in any society event under the jurisdiction of RWES. I understand that this agreement cannot be modified or interpreted except in writing by Lahore University of Management Sciences and that no oral modification or interpretation shall be valid. This agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, in the event of death.
Download Disclaimer and Liability forms from here
After being selected as one of the teams which will participate in Econ Fest 2016, the teams will need to send the registration fee amounting to Rs. 2500/team member via a bank draft. The deadline for payments will be announced once the decisions regarding the selection process has been finalized.
Failure to submit your payment by due date will result in cancellation of your team’s registration from Econ Fest.
1. The total amount payable and the confirmed status of participants of your delegation can be viewed on this portal.
2. Prepare a single bank draft in the name of ‘Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)‘ with the payment of all members. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
3. At the back of the bank draft, write your school name, team name and head delegate name in pencil.
4. Please send 2 passport size photographs of each participant along with the bank draft. This is a MUST for security clearance.
5. Please send in the bank draft through mail/TCS to the following address:
LUMS RWES EconFest-16,
Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS),
Opposite Sector U,
6. Once you have sent the bank draft, please email us at email@example.com , confirming your payment, total amount, names of approved team members and a scanned copy of the bank-draft.
7. If you are unable to participate, then please notify us immediately through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The participation fee you will submit is NON-REFUNDABLE in any circumstances.
Download payment details from here.